Friday, January 8, 2010

Playing around . . .



Just stopping by to share a little playing around I did today. I created the bottom picture in a little journal I had made in December, but I never really liked it. So my adage is, if you don't like something, slap some gesso over it and work on it some more. I like this as a journal page much better. I have been an avid journaler, but not in art journals and this year I am hoping to transition more into the art journal world. I also want to let you know that La Fourchette is offering us some wonderful vistas of France to warm our hearts and minds as we start into the New Year. Check out the beautiful calendars Leslie is offering at the link on the right. The eye candy is worth the time!

4 comments:

Tamsie said...

Love your post. Love the link to Leslie's calendar...Ok, she's my sister and a great artist...
thanks for all your support these days. Family can be crazy making...especially mine...
hugs.

Diane said...

Hi Deborah! Happy New Year my friend! Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. I see you have been busy as well!
Journaling has been part of my new year as well. It has been a blessing~

Fanciful Expressions said...

Hi Deborah...Happy New Year!!! It looks like you've been busy and renewed. Art in all of it's forms is so satisfying is it not?
I hope your New Year is filled with the best of everything,my friend.

Just call me Silly Sal said...

Hi Deborah. Miss you so much. Love your new banner. I have to start painting and not sketching, but I am having so much fun sketching. AND Happy New Year to you.
xoxo Silly Sal