Friday, March 12, 2010

A shifting perspective . . .

Carolyn, I too, am saying, "A month!!" I thought for sure I would have been back here long before now. Where have I been?! Really, not very far away, just out of sight around the bend. I've been reassessing some priorities, some things I want to let go off that no longer work well for me. I have been looking at art making and the role that plays in my life, writing and the role that plays, people I know and people I want to know better, books I know I will never read and can release, and books I can't wait to devour and savor, always on the hunt for words that speak to my spirit. I am getting more comfortable with who I am and  trusting my instincts and searching out some new experiences. I am settling comfortably into my routine and trusting it is exactly where I am suppose to be right now, right here. The Universe has a way of letting you know when it's time for things to change. Oh and by the way, if you haven't seen Alice in Wonderland, run, don't walk to your nearest theatre!! The trip down the rabbit hole is so worth it!!!

2 comments:

Fanciful Expressions said...

Time has a way of taking over and sometimes getting in the way. It sounds as though you're enjoying your self and for that I'm glad, my friend. The landscape of life is always changing and shifting and that's alright.
BTW, yesterday, Paige and I went to see Alice in Wonderland. What a ride!!! Loved it.

geogems said...

You were right on with "Alice..." Wow---you have a way of bringing peace just by your words. Hope when all is calm I can see you...xogeo