Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Take a little red, a little blue . . .



I have been excited about an online painting class that Julie Prichard is offering in her land of Lost Luggage! Today I took the plunge and did my first lesson and created a couple of fun pages! I was nervous to start, but it is not hard and it is actually very fun! Julie is a great teacher! this is my first attempt to do a painting class online and I like it! The class is still open for registration, so head on over to http://www.landoflostluggage.typepad.com and see what all the hoopla is about! I can't wait for the journaling class that starts this fall!
I also am doing an online class with KC Willis of Lipstick Ranch and I am almost done with my first piece for her Collage Camp. I will get that wrapped up and post a picture in the next couple of days! My summer vaction is definitely off to a good start!

2 comments:

Tamsie said...

omg, I'm in the sun room surfing the web. Your work is beautiful.
I love you, your art and my new notebook with high speed.
My life is good...

Anonymous said...

so glad to meet you! thank you for stopping by my blog and encouraging me!