Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a cute kitty!


This picture makes me smile:) This is the little kitty who came to our front door crying one night earlier this year and decided to stay. We named her Gwendolyn, I affectionately call her Gwennie. She is very loving and is a much loved part of our family. One of the sources of pleasure for me in my day is to watch the birds at the bird feeders in my back yard. I don't think Gwen gets it that we won't get to see the birds if she continues to have a front row seat to the show.
This has been a very nice relaxing weekend. I had a girls day of art and lunch on Friday. What a great day with two cool ladies. Yesterday was spent watching movies with my honey and doing some knitting. Today was kind of a repeat of Saturday - no complaints from me! I have been looking through LK Ludwig's new book, True Vision and it is making me itch to get into some art journaling. Something I have a big interest in, but have not taken the time to get my hands dirty with yet. Perhaps this week . . .
Okay, keeping it short for today, just checking to say hi.

1 comment:

Tamsie said...

Happy Monday. We had a good weekend too. Sunday dinner was fun and Little Ethan is a very active boy. He couldn't get enough of "Puppy" who in turn was kind but ready to say good by!
Hugs,