Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home, happy and hopeful . . .


I am home and had a great time with my family for the Thanksgiving holiday! We ate turkey (and many turkey sandwiches!), played lots of Scrabble games, and enjoyed each other's company. A good time was had by all!
I am happy. I cleaned house yesterday, washed windows to let the sun shine in, filled bird feeders, caught up with friends on the phone, and in blogland. Putting order back into my world.
I am hopeful and letting the excitment and anticipation of the Christmas season start to flirt with my thoughts. I am going to a Christmas party this Friday, which is called Craft-O-Rama!! It will be my first time attending and I've heard wonderful things about it in the past that I can't wait to get to go play there this year!
I love this time of year. The season is about hope, love, the promise of good things to come and appreciation of the good things we have already.

1 comment:

Tamsie said...

Welcome home. Hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner.
I'm catching up on blogs before doing monthly stats.
Again, 12 degrees this AM and little flakes of snow are trying to form. Yikes!