Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am better!


I am feeling better!! Life is getting back into the place that I know it to come from! Man, nothing like having a few days of temporary poor health to make you appreciate what feeling good is! Unfortunately I have given this to J., so he is going to have to deal with this for a few days. I will pamper him and nurse him back to good health, though.
Today I meet with my friend for lunch at St. Germain's in Encinitas. I love getting to do that. The ride home up the coast is like icing on the cake. While in Encinitas I went to The Black Sheep and bought some new yarn for more chemo caps. I got a hand dyed cotton yarn from Chile, and a gorgeous deep purple Debbie Bliss bamboo/merino blend. While at lunch, one of my students from this past weekend came into St. Germain's to have lunch with her husband - how cool was that! This morning I came up with a great class idea. I am excited to get the details worked out and will post a picture of it when I get the sample finished.
Yes, life is still good! I feel blessed and hope that you are feeling likewise. Today I want to leave you with this thought: "Authentic empowerment is the knowing that you are on purpose, doing God's work, peacefully and harmoniously." Hoping you all have that sense of inner peace and harmony today.

1 comment:

Tamsie said...

Morning! Glad you're back to "normal" :)
Busy week here so will look forward to any posts you put up. Always makes the day brighter.