Monday, November 16, 2009

What I like to do when I don't know what I want to do . . .



Showing one of the little pieces I worked on in the art room today. I love to create tags when I don't know what else I want to work on. It gets me into my paints, rubber stamps and words. It helps me develop my skill of looking at something and deciding if it needs more, and if so, what or deciding it is finished. I don't know why I have such a fascination with these little pieces of paper, but I just love cool tags on boxes, presents, books, anything that a tag can be attached to. It felt good to sit in the room with the sun streaming in the window, music playing in the background and losing myself in realm of potential for awhile. Doing what I love today.

1 comment:

Tamsie said...

One can never have too many tags!