Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The painting continues . . .



Today I am posting lesson 3 and 4 from Julie's class and I am loving this! I feel like I am learning so much and I love the way Julie has structured her class. I can see the progress I am making from my first attempts to just working through the 4th lesson. I am learning to trust my intuition and to find my way with the paint. That is a good feeling.
Speaking of good feelings, I have been lucky enough to work with a couple of groups of women this week and I am loving the sense of art community. I do like my alone time to create, but there is something fun about being with other people and chatting about the process. Ahhh, life is good.

2 comments:

Fanciful Expressions said...

I'm so happy to see your progress.What fun you're having. Life is good, isn't it?

Hugs,
Carolyn

Nina and/or Ruthie66 said...

I felt the same way about seeing my progress in Julie's class. Love both your pieces, Deborah!

~Nina~