Monday, February 2, 2009

Spring is on it's way!


This morning as I took my walk I saw two big V's of Canadian geese flying home! They were honking in all their glory and it made me smile wide to see them. Seeing the geese on their northbound journey is always a highlight of my year. There is something in me that stirs to the sound of their honking, the dedication to their journey and the thought of how happy they must be to be heading home again. This is the third time I have seen them in their migration in the last few days and it definitely brings a happiness to my soul.
This past weekend I taught a glass slide solder class and had a great group of students. This is always a very satisfying class to teach because everyone is happy to learn this technique and take it with them into their future art projects. It's amazing what type of mini masterpiece you can create between two 1"x3" pieces of glass!
Pam, if you are reading this, I want to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you did something fun to celebrate your special day! And to the rest of my readers, I wish you a satisfying day and the hope that something will make you experience a happiness in your soul today.

1 comment:

Tamsie said...

Happy Monday! I agree, seeing the geese return to MN is great. It let's us know we are thawing out (maybe).
It's a day here. Taking a break to check out blogs and affirm there is life outside of work!