Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Inspired


One of my driving forces is looking for inspiration. I see it in words spilled upon the page, in watching the birds, in the splash of paint on canvas, in the rust of iron on the pier, in the way the clouds move across the face of the moon on a windy night. Subconsciously I look for it all around me. The creative force that cannot be turned off at will, but that can, upon occasion go into hibernation, always looking at the world without and within for the next thing that ignites it's spark. My task is simply to be open. I love the surprise when it comes to me from some obscure place or event. Hoping that in the unfolding of your day you find an unexpected source of inspiration.

2 comments:

la fourchette said...

Oh! What a perfect post for me to leave a comment because you, m'dear, are exactly the inspiration upon which I was planning to comment!

I just want you to know how much your encouragement and support mean to me. As I muddle around in my creative fog, it's incredibly nice to have another artist out there holding a flashlight and saying, "Over here. Try this. Keep putting one foot in front of the other. You can do it."

Yes, it really means a lot. Thank you.

شركة تنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات said...



شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام